Smart Maintenance system (SIMs)
- Expense reduction from unplanned breakdowns
- Online monitoring to help early failures detection
- Report automatically generate by smartphone applications
- Time reduction from manually generating reports
- Unnecessary process reduction
- Automatically maintain machine records and easy-to-access database
- SIMs is user-friendly web applications
- Designed to support Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) concept
Building material, Cement, Mineral, Fertilizer, Pulp and paper, Power generation, Feed, Food and Beverage, and etc.
SIMs is the preventive maintenance process that has been continuously developed by specialized and experienced programming team since 1980. The ultimate purpose of SIMs is to enhance the overall capability of machines by using systematic maintenance software. Consisted of 4 modules; Equipment, Plan Maintenance (PM), Job Request (JR), and Plant Performance (PP).
Moreover, smart solutions such as Machine Health Management(MHM), Real Time Machine Condition Monitoring, and Machine Inspection by Mobile can be adopted.